Our corporate practice advises clients with respect to the following matters:
- Entity selection and formation, including selection of entity type and preparation and filing of articles, bylaws, operating agreements, organizational minutes and stock certificates, among other documents.
- Shareholders agreements, operating agreements and partnership agreements, including drafting, review and negotiation of such documents.
- Contract preparation, review and negotiation, including consulting agreements, supply agreements, distribution agreements, management agreements, licenses, indemnity agreements and rental agreements, among others.
- Purchase and sale of businesses and joint venture agreements, including drafting and negotiating confidentiality agreements, letters of intent, due diligence review and drafting, review and negotiation of purchase and joint venture agreements and ancillary documents.
- Employment and severance, including preparation and negotiation of employment agreements, independent contractor agreements, non-competition agreements, confidentiality agreements, incentive plans and agreements, and severance agreements.
- Financing and capital raising, including preparation, review and negotiation of loan documents, private placement memorandum, subscription agreements, contribution agreements and local legal opinions.
- Corporate governance and fiduciary duties, including advising directors and officers and preparing minutes.
- Trademark registration.